A Sasuke Moment... A Sasuke Moment...

I found this offensive

Obviously you live no where near NY and are completely insensitive and stupid when it comes to major world events. Why on earth you would decide this was a funny idea is beyond me and personally I wish I could slap you for thinking it. 9/11 isn't a joke and it shouldn't be parodied by poor flash. Asshole. I have whistled this and anyone who appreciates not making light humor of 9/11 should do the same.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

That truly was spectacular

Bravo guy! That was almost flawless. The graphics, the style, the twist at the end! The sound was fuzzy, if not for that would have been perfect. I still have to vote you in for 5 though! Great Job!

A Tribute to the Tribute A Tribute to the Tribute

nice work

I liked it. It was very simply though. Mostly words moving around so not really worthy of a 10. The song and the music I liked too. It was clear and went well with the flash. Overall good job!

Gift of Ages Gift of Ages

Seasons Greetings

Spectacular! Very impressive. Way to keep up with the holidays!
I'd expect to see more great flash from you.

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

Amusing

That was an entertaining flash! You should add a bouncing ball to the lyrics.

littleFoot littleFoot

nice work

Once again you have outdone yourself. Great Job!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Well that was different....

That was quite interesting. Your drawings need major improvements and I didn't see any real point to your flash. It was random shit thrown out there. However you did manage to keep my interest and the animation itself was very very good. If you don't change the animation but throw some sort of storyline in there I would give a much better review.

Parkemon: The First Short Parkemon: The First Short

very amusing

I gave you an 8 overall because for the most part it was entertaining and quite creative to see a combination of pokemon and south park. However the graphics need a bit of work and the sound was a bit fuzzy. If you improve these two things you will get a much better review. I also disagree about it being racist. It is racist but you were following the south park genre so your score should not be held accountable as such.

9/11/01 9/11/01

Good Job

Overall it was short, simple, and to the point. I am not a huge fan of slide show styles but, I like this tribute good job.

Inim responds:

Thankyou Sir, your kind words will not soon be forgotten.