A Sasuke Moment... A Sasuke Moment...

I found this offensive

Obviously you live no where near NY and are completely insensitive and stupid when it comes to major world events. Why on earth you would decide this was a funny idea is beyond me and personally I wish I could slap you for thinking it. 9/11 isn't a joke and it shouldn't be parodied by poor flash. Asshole. I have whistled this and anyone who appreciates not making light humor of 9/11 should do the same.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

That truly was spectacular

Bravo guy! That was almost flawless. The graphics, the style, the twist at the end! The sound was fuzzy, if not for that would have been perfect. I still have to vote you in for 5 though! Great Job!

A Tribute to the Tribute A Tribute to the Tribute

nice work

I liked it. It was very simply though. Mostly words moving around so not really worthy of a 10. The song and the music I liked too. It was clear and went well with the flash. Overall good job!

Millie Megavolte 3 Millie Megavolte 3

nice little game you got there....

but the horde can suck a fat one! and usually do!!!

Myroid responds:

I'm pretty sure the Night Elf gents have a monopoly on cocksucking. Bunch of guys sleeping together for thousands of years... yeah. They were having a great time deep-throating each other until some stupid woman came along and broke up their fun.

NG Gallery V1.0 NG Gallery V1.0

Amusing

Pretty good. Excellent sound. clear picture. I'm not a huge fan of slide shows. However thats our beloved NG's. Great Job PUNK!

Bertn responds:

Thanks! And if you liked this one you sure wil like the NG Gallery V2.0! Thanks for the 8/10 BTW!

-Bertn-

Interactive Retards Interactive Retards

Pretty amusing

well the big gripe about this is the graphics. The sound was fuzzy in some spots and volume wasn't consistant in others. However this was very funny! Builder was a classic and the retards certainly live up to their names! Keep up the good work.